List of Armenian films of the 1950s
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.|
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Unregistered users placing this tag on an article cannot complete the deletion nomination and should leave detailed reasons for deletion on Talk:List of Armenian films of the 1950s and then post a message at Wikipedia talk:Articles for deletion requesting that someone else complete the process. If the nomination is not completed and no message is left on the talkpage, this tag may be removed.
|Lists of Armenian films|
This is a list of films produced in Armenia SSR or directed by Armenian directors about Armenia or Armenians ordered by year of release in the 1950s.
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- Website of the Armenian Association of Film Critics and Cinema Journalists
- Armenian films at the Internet Movie Database
- List of Armenfilm productions at the Internet Movie Database
- Voske tslik (Golden Bull Calf) on IMDb
- Patvi hamar (For Honor) on IMDb
- Arajin siro yerge (The Song of the First Love) on IMDb
- Nra yerevakayutyune (Her Fantasy / Sober Wine) on IMDb
- 01-99 on IMDb
- Inchu e aghmkum gete (What's All the Noise of the River About? on IMDb
- O moyom druge (About My Friend) on IMDb