Lo Loves You
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.|
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Unregistered users placing this tag on an article cannot complete the deletion nomination and should leave detailed reasons for deletion on Talk:Lo Loves You and then post a message at Wikipedia talk:Articles for deletion requesting that someone else complete the process. If the nomination is not completed and no message is left on the talkpage, this tag may be removed.
|Lo Loves You|
|Directed by||Cloudy Rhodes|
|Written by||Cloudy Rhodes|
Lo Loves You is a 2016 film short on a Lesbian-related topic by emerging Australian photographer and film maker Cloudy Rhodes. The film explores the romance of young adolescence viewed through the lens of a queer narrative. The film played along with "First Girl I Loved" in Australia (Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Perth, and Brisbane) in 2017.Cloudy has previous spoken about how LGBT stories seem fated for tragedy, and this narrative takes a different path, a more direct exploration of young love.
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
|This article about a film with a lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender theme is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Australian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Cloudy Rhodes Explores Her Own Queer Narrative In The Excellent 'Lo Loves You' - Heaps Gay". Heaps Gay. 2016-11-14. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "dylan gelula and cloudy rhodes on the power of young queer love | read | i-D". i-D. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "YOU SHOULD KNOW: PHOTOGRAPHER AND SURFER CLOUDY RHODES | SURF COLLECTIVE NYC". SURF COLLECTIVE NYC. 2016-04-28. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "'lo loves you' premieres on i-D magazine | Velvet". velvet.la. Retrieved 2017-07-12.
- "First Girl I Loved (2016)". ACMI. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "First Girl I Loved".
- PORTAL, ART NEWS. "First Girl I Loved - Australian Screenings". www.artnewsportal.com. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "Special events and screenings – Ciao Magazine". ciaomagazine.com.au. Retrieved 2017-07-10.