|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.|
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Unregistered users placing this tag on an article cannot complete the deletion nomination and should leave detailed reasons for deletion on Talk:Loathe (band) and then post a message at Wikipedia talk:Articles for deletion requesting that someone else complete the process. If the nomination is not completed and no message is left on the talkpage, this tag may be removed.
Loathe performing in 2017
|Associated acts||Our Imbalance|
Loathe have been categorized as progressive metalcore, metalcore, death metal, nu metal, progressive metal, and avant-garde metal. Flick of the Finger described the band's style as "a complex sonic architecture which weaves post-punk, hardcore, heavy electronics, djent and deathcore with a side of prog... melding their sonic threads into an anguished and searingly surreal entity which reels you deep into the abyss". The band have also cited influences including Slipknot, Deftones, Korn and the Silent Hill 2 and Akira soundtracks.
- Kadeem France - lead vocals
- Erik Bickerstaffe - guitar, backing vocals
- Connor Sweeney - guitar, backing vocals
- Shayne Smith - bass, backing vocals
- Sean Radcliffe - drums
- The Cold Sun (2017)
- Prepare Consume Proceed (2015)
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- "Metal Paths Interview Loathe".
- "Invincta Magazine - Cold Sun".
- "Metal Injection - Cold Sum".
- "Rock Sound - Cold Sun".
- "Sputnik Music - Loathe".
- "HeadBangerHeaven - Cold Sun".
- "Nuclear Blast Records - Cold Sun".
- "The Monolith - Cold Sun".
- "Flick of the Finger - Cold Sun".
- "Metal Paths interview Loathe".