Mike Gentile (author)
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.|
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
July 19, 1975|
Chicago, Illinois, United States
In 2010, Mike co-founded Delphiis with Jason Houlden where he served in various roles including CEO and CTO. In 2016, Mike founded CISOSHARE, a DBA[clarification needed] of Coastline Consulting Services, Inc which specializes specifically in helping organizations develop information security programs.
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- SecureWorld. "Industry News - Secureworld - Mike Gentile". secureworldexpo.com.
- Ron Collette; Michael Gentile; Skye Gentile (21 November 2008). CISO Soft Skills: Securing Organizations Impaired by Employee Politics, Apathy, and Intolerant Perspectives. CRC Press. pp. 283–. ISBN 978-1-4200-8911-0.
- Michael Gentile; Ron Collette; Thomas D. August (19 April 2016). The CISO Handbook: A Practical Guide to Securing Your Company. CRC Press. ISBN 978-1-4200-3137-9.
- "Happy Together: Security Professionals and Project Managers". computereconomics.com.
- "Sonoma State University Athletics - Sonoma State Men's Soccer History". www.sonomaseawolves.com. Retrieved 2017-06-02.
- Kuranda, Sarah (21 May 2015). "CareFirst Breach Highlights Continued Challenges In Health-Care Security". crn.com.
- "Security Program: Elements of Success". bankinfosecurity.com.
- "A Day in the Life of a CISO". infosecurity-magazine.com. 10 August 2011.