Mike del Mundo
From Some Degree of transparency
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.|
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
|This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (June 2017)|
|Mike del Mundo|
Mike del Mundo is a comic book artist.
- The Amazing Spider-Man #647 (back-up story) (2010)
- Fear Itself: The Home Front #3 (anthology) (2011)
- Uncanny X-Men #17 (2012)
- A+X #2 (2013)
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Tomorrow's Avengers One-shot (anthology) (2013)
- Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #3-4 (2013)
- Elektra #1-5, 8-11 (2014-2015)
- All-New X-Men #37 (2015)
- Weirdworld #1-5 (2015)
- Weirdworld #1-6 (2016)
- Totally Awesome Hulk #9 (2016)
- Avengers #1-6 (ongoing) (2017)
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Chase Magnett (2016-11-02). "Why We Love Mike del Mundo". Star Trek. Retrieved 2017-06-29.