|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.|
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Police Hour is a 24-hour news organisation based in the United Kingdom which serves news to the policing community and has a monthly readership of 5 million, Focusing on positive policing & political policing issues. The editorial team source their own news content meaning the news is often unique and then carried within other national media.
Police Hour covers news from a policing perspectiveve and has raised issues about the use of Police Spit Hoods within operational policing within the United Kingdom Highlighting the e challeges officer face the independent carried footage of an attack on Police Officers in West London raising the issue of responable force why police officers should work should work with online grooming groups such and Dark Justice along with the need for reforming policing pay due to the current terror threat and demand on officers
In 2017 following the Westminster Terror attacks Police Hour raised £10,000 for the Police Officers who were left injured during the attacks. The campaign was supported by The Sun Newspaper and BBC Essex. With the money raised being donated to the Met Police Fed to support the officer's recovery Police Hour then raised £1000 for the victims of the Grenfell Tower in West London.
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- "Police Community". Police Community. Retrieved 2017-07-04.
- "Why all Police Officers should be issued with Spit Hoods". The Times of Israel. Retrieved 2017-07-05.
- "Footage shows Met Police holding off gang during arrest in Tower Hamlets". The Independent. 2016-08-07. Retrieved 2017-07-05.
- "Footage shows mass brawl between Middlesbrough clubbers and bouncers". Mail Online. Retrieved 2017-07-05.
- "Reforming Police Pay! — Police Hour". policehour.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-07-05.
- "twitter-2017". twitter-2017. Retrieved 2017-07-05.
- "Police Hour is heading to the National Police Twitter Awards. — Police Hour". policehour.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-07-05.
- "Help raise £10000 to help support PC Kris Aves who suffered life changing injuries and two other officers hurt in the Westminster Bridge Terror Attack!". JustGiving. Retrieved 2017-04-13.
- "Crowdfunding site raises thousands for policeman injured in London terror attack". The Sun. 2017-03-28. Retrieved 2017-04-13.
- Essex, B. B. C. (2017-03-28). "Over £4000 has so far been raised by @PoliceHour for Kris Aves, and 2 others who were injured in last week's Westminster attack.pic.twitter.com/DppYC2WkKg". @BBCEssex. Retrieved 2017-07-04.
- "Help raise £1000 to Following the horrific fire at the Grenfell Tower block in West London, Police Hour is raising money to support the victims.". JustGiving. Retrieved 2017-07-03.