|It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
No claim of notability.
If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming, or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. Although not required, you are encouraged to explain why you object to the deletion, either in your edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, do not replace it.
This message has remained in place for seven days, so the article may be deleted without further notice.
Nominator: Please consider notifying the author/project:
Timestamp: 20170714213723 21:37, 14 July 2017 (UTC)
|Other names||Moo Asava|
- Father : Mr.Uthai Asavaprapha (Thai)
- Mother : Mrs.Akio Asavaprapha (Japanese)
- Older Sister : Miss Hiroko Asavaprapha (Ko)
- Older Brother : Dr.Sorat Asavaprapha (Noi)
- Secondary Education : Bangkok Christian College
- Bachelor's Degree : Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University
- Master's Degree : Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management, Claremont Graduate University
- Other : School of Fashion, Parsons School of Design
|2012||The Designer Season 2||Himself||Judges|
|2017||The Face Men Thailand Season 1||Himself||Mentor|
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
|This Thai biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|