Prints in the Stone
|It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
has allmusic.com but progarhives.com and encylopediametallum are not reliable sources: fails wp:n
If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming, or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. Although not required, you are encouraged to explain why you object to the deletion, either in your edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, do not replace it.
This message has remained in place for seven days, so the article may be deleted without further notice.
Nominator: Please consider notifying the author/project:
Timestamp: 20170629014533 01:45, 29 June 2017 (UTC)
|Prints in the Stone|
|File:Mostly Autumn Prints In The Stone.jpg|
|EP by Mostly Autumn|
|Released||May 29, 2001|
|Mostly Autumn chronology|
Prints in the Stone is an EP released in 2001 by rock band Mostly Autumn.
- "Prints in the Stone" (Davison, Josh)* – 4:47
- "We Come and We Go" (Josh) – 4:39
- "Heroes Never Die" – (Josh, Rayson) – 8:27
- * single version
- Jonathan Blackmor – drums
- Liam Davison – 6 & 12 string acoustic & slide guitars, vocals
- Heather Findlay – lead vocals, bodhrán, tambourine, bells
- Angela Gordon – flute, recorders
- Iain Jennings – Hammond organ, synths, backing vocals
- Bryan Josh – 6 & 12 string acoustic & electric guitars, lead vocals
- Andy Smith – bass guitar
- Additional personnel
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- "MOSTLY AUTUMN Prints In The Stone music reviews and MP3". www.progarchives.com. Retrieved 2009-11-29.
- "allmusic ((( Prints in the Stone > Overview )))". www.allmusic.com. Retrieved 2009-11-29.
- "Mostly Autumn - Prints In The Stone (CD, EP) at Discogs". www.discogs.com. Retrieved 2009-11-29.