|This article may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion as an article about a real person that does not credibly indicate the importance or significance of the subject. Note that this applies to an article about the person him/herself, not about his/her books, albums, shows, software, etc. See CSD A7.
If this article does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from pages that you have created yourself. If you created this page and you disagree with the given reason for deletion, you can click the button below and leave a message explaining why you believe it should not be deleted. You can also visit the talk page to check if you have received a response to your message.
Note that once tagged with this notice, this article may be deleted at any time if it unquestionably meets the speedy deletion criteria, or if an explanation posted to the talk page is found to be insufficient.
Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion. Please confirm before deletion that the page doesn't seem to be intended as the author's userpage. If it does, move it to the proper location instead. Consider checking Google.
This page was last edited by HemovanadinCSDbot at 18:14 UTC (18 days ago)
|Born||Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur and Success coach|
|Known for||Chairman at Stealth Performance Communications and C.E.O RoyalKiing LLC,|
Quiane Crews is US-based entrepreneur and success coach. He is known as Chairman at Stealth Performance Communications located in Greater Chicago Area and CEO RoyalKiing LLC, a fashion brand be founded at age 20.
In 2016, Quiane became the CEO of Mykicksfye; an online retail fashion store. He also became the CEO of Shenzhen Jinli Communications Equipment Co., Ltd; an electronics producing firm firm and sold it for $100 million in February 2017.
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- MeiMei, Fox. "How To Make Millions Off Your Exit: 7 Entrepreneurs Worth Over $2 Billion Explain". forbes.com. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- "HOW TO MAKE MILLIONS OFF YOUR EXIT: 7 ENTREPRENEURS WORTH OVER $2 BILLION". chrissalamone.com. 2 May 2017. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Rafi, Chowdhury (21 March 2017). "How Quiane Crews Went from Nothing to Becoming a Multi-Millionaire at 20 Years Old". rafichowdhury.com. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Nicolas, Cole. "The 4 Biggest Obstacles All New Entrepreneurs Face And How These 4 Young Entrepreneurs Solved Them". inc.com. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- PETER, DAISYME. "4 Tips for Building a Million-Dollar Business". entrepreneur.com. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Deepak V., Maddila. "Is Burnout Inevitable When You Want To Be Young And Wealthy?". journal.thriveglobal.com. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Ulyses, Osuna (15 March 2017). "From High School Drop Out to Multi-Millionaire: 3 Tips From a 20-Year-Old Worth Over $100 Million". huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- ALEJANDRO, RIOJA (23 March 2017). "Meet the 20 Yr Old Multi-Millionaire Who’s Leveraging the Market in China Instead of the U.S". futuresharks.com. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- "How to build a million dollar business". branex.com. Retrieved 28 June 2017.