Ram Bahadur Rawal
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.|
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Unregistered users placing this tag on an article cannot complete the deletion nomination and should leave detailed reasons for deletion on Talk:Ram Bahadur Rawal and then post a message at Wikipedia talk:Articles for deletion requesting that someone else complete the process. If the nomination is not completed and no message is left on the talkpage, this tag may be removed.
|Ram Bahadur Rawal|
Ram Rawal at Kantipur Office, February, 2017
December 11, 1983|
|Occupation||Journalist, Essayist, Editor|
Ram Bahadur Rawal (Nepali: रामबहादुर रावल) is a senior correspondent at Nepal Magazine. He covers legal and constitutional affairs and is a vice-chairman of Constitutional and Judicial Journalists’ Forum (CJJF).
Before joining Nepal, he worked with Drishti weekly. He was beaten-up by Nepal army personal during the Maoist insurgency in 2005 while reporting the traditional Deuda Dance in his home district Bajura and sustained injuries on his head and eyes, the Federation of Nepali Journalist (FNJ) reports.
He is the recipient of the Legal Journalism award-2016 by Nepal Bar Association.
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
|This article needs additional or more specific categories. (July 2017)|
- "Nepal E-paper". epaper.ekantipur.com/nepal. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- nepalitimes.com = Nepali Times http://nepalitimes.com/news.php?id=19244#.WHYAgdJ97IU = Nepali Times Check
|url=value (help). Retrieved 10 January 2017. Missing or empty
- "रामबहादुर रावलका लेखहरु". nepal.ekantipur.com. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "Upadhyaya elected chairman of CJJF". The Rising Nepal. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "कानुनी पत्रकार मञ्चमा नयाँ कार्यसमिति". Gorkhapatra. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "16 journalists arrested in Nepal". outlookindia.com. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "2005-10-28 - incident - Bajura district". http://nepalconflictreport.ohchr.org/. Retrieved 10 January 2017. External link in
- "Journalist attacked by soldiers; government stands by media restrictions; radio stations defy summons". IFJ/IFEX. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "कानुनी पत्रकारिता पुरस्कार रावल र दुलाललाई". kantipur.ekantipur.com. Retrieved 10 January 2017.