Reload (Ministry song)
|It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
Does not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. WP:NSONG. Furthermore, the article itself states that the single was unsuccessful and failed to reach a position on any chart.
If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming, or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. Although not required, you are encouraged to explain why you object to the deletion, either in your edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, do not replace it.
This message has remained in place for seven days, so the article may be deleted without further notice.
Nominator: Please consider notifying the author/project:
Timestamp: 20170709155250 15:52, 9 July 2017 (UTC)
|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2006) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Single by Ministry|
|from the album Filth Pig|
|Ministry singles chronology|
"Reload" is a song from American industrial metal band Ministry. The song was the third single from the band's 1996 album Filth Pig. The single was unsuccessful and failed to reach a position on any chart. There was a video released for the song.
|2.||"Reload" (Safe Consumption edit)||2:25|
The video for "Reload" was released in mid-1996. A spoof of the JFK assassination conspiracies. It featured a world filled with guns, where almost anything could be one. People depicted as possible assassins include:
- An assassin with a rifle assembled from a fishing rod.
- Fidel Castro with a pistol concealed inside a Cuban cigar supported by Richard Nixon as his number 2.
- A man with a weapon concealed within an 8 mm film camera on a tripod.
- A Mafia hitman with a weapon inside a violin.
- Oddjob sharpening then throwing his hat.
- A woman whose walking frame breaks into a rifle.
- A bishop in ornate vestments with a bomb made out of a jewel encrusted orb.
- Jesus Christ with a nail gun supported by an alien.
- A baton twirler using her baton as a rocket launcher.
- Jimmy Hendrix with a blowpipe.
- Marilyn Monroe using a pistol inside a banana after a photo shoot with Andy Warhol.
- finally Jackie Onassis makes a gun shape with her fingers and points at JFK.