|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.|
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
|Full name||Rohan Rangarajan|
|Born||28 June 1999|
|Batting style||Right-hand bat|
|Bowling style||Right-arm offbreak|
Source: Cricinfo, July 02, 2017
Rohan Rangarajan (born June 28, 1999) is an Singapore cricketer who currently plays for the Singapore National Under 19 team and the Singapore national cricket team. In May 2017, he played for Singapore in the 2017 ICC World Cricket League Division Three against Uganda and Canada.
Rohan is a right-hand opening batsman and a right arm off break bowler. Rohan has been playing for his adoptive country since 2011, most recently during the 2016 Under-19 Asia Cup, where Singapore placed fourth in their group. Prior to the Under-19 Asia Cup, the Singapore National Under-19 team participated in the 2016 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup Asia Qualifier Division Two where they placed second, losing to Malaysia Under-19 in the finals by 6 wickets. Rohan was named the player of the series, scoring 290 runs at an average of 72.50, with 31 fours and 7 sixes, and picking up 13 wickets at an average of 10.76 and an economy of 2.80.
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
|This biographical article related to Singaporean cricket is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Matches played by Rohan Rangarajan". CricketArchive. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "ICC World Cricket League Division Three, Canada v Singapore at Kampala, May 29, 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- "ICC World Cricket League Division Three, Uganda v Singapore at Entebbe, May 24, 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- "Rohan Rangarajan career batting". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "Rohan Rangarajan career bowling". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 2017-07-01.