|This article may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion as an article about a real person that does not credibly indicate the importance or significance of the subject. Note that this applies to an article about the person him/herself, not about his/her books, albums, shows, software, etc. See CSD A7.
If this article does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from pages that you have created yourself. If you created this page and you disagree with the given reason for deletion, you can click the button below and leave a message explaining why you believe it should not be deleted. You can also visit the talk page to check if you have received a response to your message.
Note that once tagged with this notice, this article may be deleted at any time if it unquestionably meets the speedy deletion criteria, or if an explanation posted to the talk page is found to be insufficient.
Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion. Please confirm before deletion that the page doesn't seem to be intended as the author's userpage. If it does, move it to the proper location instead. Consider checking Google.
This page was last edited by HemovanadinCSDbot at 00:30 UTC (2 months ago)
Rohit Dalvi (born 1994), is a security researcher & Founder & Ceo Of Infocom Techno Solution . He was listed in Bugcrowd , Hackerone , Eset , Intel etc Hall Of Fame and also security researcher acknowledgment certificates. 
- "Bugcrowd | Your Elastic Security Team, better security testing through bug bounties and managed security programs". bugcrowd.com. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "HackerOne profile - rohitdalvi". HackerOne. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "Rohit Dalvi, Founder of infocom techno solution, Infovys, Rohit Dalvi History , Rohit Dalvi , Young entrepreneur , entrepreneur 2017".
- "Security Check Required". www.facebook.com.
- "Security Check Required". www.linkedin.com.
- "Security Check Required". www.twitter.com.
- "Bugcrowd | Your Elastic Security Team, better security testing through bug bounties and managed security programs". bugcrowd.com.
- "HackerOne profile - rohitdalvi". HackerOne.