|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.|
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Unregistered users placing this tag on an article cannot complete the deletion nomination and should leave detailed reasons for deletion on Talk:Rozeta Gujejiani and then post a message at Wikipedia talk:Articles for deletion requesting that someone else complete the process. If the nomination is not completed and no message is left on the talkpage, this tag may be removed.
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (July 2016)|
October 25, 1970|
|Occupation||Historian, ethnologist, professor|
Rozeta Gujejiani (Georgian: როზეტა გუჯეჯიანი) (October 25, 1970) is a Georgian historian, ethnologist, Candidate of Historical Sciences, professor, and the head of the Ethnology Department of St Andrew the First Called Georgian University of the Patriarchate of Georgia.
Ethnologist Rozeta Gujejiani was born on October 25, 1970. From 1989–1994, she studied history in Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University. From 1994–1997, she studied Ethnology in Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University and got her postgraduate degree. In 2005 she got the degree of the Candidate of Sciences.
In 2005, she defended her doctoral thesis in the Institute of History and Ethnology on the theme of "The Relations of Traditional Life and Beliefs in the Mountains of West Georgia (According to the Ethnographic Materials of Svaneti)". In 1994, she worked as an assistant in Museum of Ethnography. From, 1994–2006, she became the senior research fellow in the same museum. From 2005–2012, she worked as a curator of the Georgian National Museum. From 2005–2012, she became the senior research fellow of the Institute of History and Ethnology. From 2008–2012, she worked as a visiting lecturer of Ethnology on the Faculty of Humanities in Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University. From 2010–2012, she worked as the Associated Professor in St Andrew the First Called Georgian University of the Patriarchate of Georgia.
She has published two monographs and 103 works. She has participated in 85 scientific conferences and symposia.
- From the History of the Georgian Mountaineers, Svaneti, Tbilisi, "Universal", 2008. Editor: Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor R. Topchishvili; Reviewers: Doctor of Historical Sciences N. Mindadze; Doctor of Historical Sciences M. Khidasheli. (227 pages).
- Theoretical Ethnology, Khutsishvili. Editors: N. Mindadze, I. Ghutidze. Reviewers: T. Putkaradze, N. Shoshitashvili. (466 pages).
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- Rozeta Gujejiani
- Associated Professor - Rozeta Gujejiani
- Prof. Rozeta Gujejiani, of St. Andrew the First-Called Georgian University of the Patriarchate of Georgia reviewed the “Life and work of Hairi Hairioglu”.
- Prof. Rozeta Gujejiani Etnolok yönetti
- Prof. Rozeta Gujejiani -Kafkas'tan Deda Ena Paneli
- Rozeta Gujejiani
- ИЗ ИСТОРИИ РИТУАЛЬНЫХ ХЛЕБ. Розетта Гуджеджиани
- Rozeta Gujejiani – About the Scientific Discipline of Ethnology
- Interview with Professor Rozeta Gujejiani
- "Education Makes You Special" Rozeta Gujejiani
- In the Program "Midday" on Ertsulovneba
- Rozeta Gujejiani – Radio 1