Sage Hill is a residential neighbourhood in the northwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Located near the north edge of the city, it is bounded by the Nolan Hill community across Shaganappi Trail to the west, 144 Avenue N.W. to the north, the Evanston community to the east, and the Kincora community across 128 Avenue N.W. to the south. It is one of five communities located within the Symons Valley area. West Nose Creek flows through the eastern portion of the community.
Sage Hill is located within Calgary City Council's Ward 2.
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, Sage Hill had a population of  With a land area of 3.8 km2 (1.5 sq mi), it had a population density of 576/km2 (1,492/sq mi) in 2012.
2,189 living in 992 dwellings, a 53.6% increase from its 2011 population of 1,425.
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- ^ a b "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- ^ a b c "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- ^ "City of Calgary Communities and Industrial Area Locations" (PDF). City of Calgary. September 2011. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- ^ a b "Symons Valley Community Plan (Office Consolidation)" (PDF). City of Calgary. July 2009. Retrieved 2012-05-03.
- ^ "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.