|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.|
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2015)|
|Industry||IT services, IT consulting|
Number of locations
|Arjun Rao (Founder & CEO)|
|Services||IT, Business Consulting, GIS Services, RIM Services, KPO|
Number of employees
ValueLabs is an Indian-based global IT services and consulting company that provides custom information technology and business consulting services. Its corporate office is located in Hyderabad, India.
History of the Company
ValueLabs was started as a small company of three employees based out of an apartment in Hyderabad. It commenced its operations by providing software development and testing services for a product company in the U.S. By 2000, within a span of two years, the company had grown to employ 90 people.
ValueLabs’ headquarters are located in HITEC City, Hyderabad, India.
Besides its global offices, ValueLabs has a two-acre facility in the HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. Designed by CnT Architects, Bangalore, the facility occupies 150,000 square feet. This campus won the Architecture+Design & Spectrum Foundation Awards 2007 for Institutional Buildings. ValueLabs has another facility in Hyderabad.
ValueLabs is the first IT company in India to have commissioned its own captive solar power plant to be energy self-reliant.
Awards and recognition
- Listed in the Technology Fast 500™ Asia Pacific list by Deloitte.
- Listed in the ‘Mid-tier full IT services nearshore and offshore based providers’ report by Gartner.
- Listed in CIO Review Magazine’s list of 10 Most Promising IMS Companies In India.
- Recognized among the Top 100 Global Services Providers for 2012
- Won the "CNBC-TV18 & ICICI Bank Emerging India" award for the Year 2007 in the ICE / ITeS category
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
- Hindu, The. "HYSEA’s new body constituted".
- SOMASEKHAR, M (28 August 2014). "In expansion mode, ValueLabs eyes cloud, analytics segment". Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- CnT. "CnT Architects-works".
- CnT. "CnT Newsfeed".
- "business - News - msn". news.in.msn.com. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- Great places to Work Institute. "Great places to Work for 2009".
- "Technology Fast 500™ Asia Pacific - The 2014 Winners".
- "Vendor Guide to the Right Application Testing Service Partner".
- "10 Most Promising IMS Companies in India".
- "2012 GS100 Specialty ADM Vendors".
- "Emerging India 2007 - Dream Big. Become Big.".