|This article may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion as an article about a company, corporation or organization that does not credibly indicate the importance or significance of the subject. Note that educational institutions are not eligible under this criterion. See CSD A7.
If this article does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from pages that you have created yourself. If you created this page and you disagree with the given reason for deletion, you can click the button below and leave a message explaining why you believe it should not be deleted. You can also visit the talk page to check if you have received a response to your message.
Note that once tagged with this notice, this article may be deleted at any time if it unquestionably meets the speedy deletion criteria, or if an explanation posted to the talk page is found to be insufficient.
Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion. Consider checking Google.
This page was last edited by HemovanadinCSDbot at 03:56 UTC (4 months ago)
|Limited liability company|
|Industry||mobile marketing and advertising|
Yeahmobi was founded in 2011 in Xi'an, China by CEO Zou Xiaowu (Peter Zou).
In December 2015, Yeahmobi received two awards at Google’s Premier Partner Summit – "The Best Mobile Ad Service Premier Partner in China” and “The Fastest-growing Premier Partner in Greater China Area".
- "About Us | Yeahmobi". en.yeahmobi.com. Retrieved 2017-05-28.
- "Yeahmobi | crunchbase". www.crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2017-07-13.
- "China’s Yeahmobi raises $100 million to expand mobile ad network". VentureBeat. 2016-12-20. Retrieved 2017-05-28.
- "Chinese Investors Inject $100M In Mobile Advertising Firm Yeahmobi". China Money Network. 2016-12-21. Retrieved 2017-05-28.
- "Yeahmobi wins two awards at Google's AdWords Premier SMB Partner Summit". pocketgamer.biz. Retrieved 2017-07-13.
- "Yeahmobi lists on NEEQ stock market". pocketgamer.biz. Retrieved 2017-07-13.
- "Yeahmobi racks up about $100 mln - PE Hub". PE Hub. 2016-12-20. Retrieved 2017-07-13.
- "Zou Xiaowu". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-05-28.
- "Yeahmobi CEO Xiaowu Zou Named in Forbes 30 under 30 Asia List". www.businesswire.com. Retrieved 2017-05-28.